- Minagawa Akira no Tabi no Kakera, written by Akira Minagawa and published by Bunka Publishing Bureau.
- Ryushi - particle of minä perhonen, written by the Ryushi Executive Committee and published by Blues Interactions, Inc.
- minä wo Kite Tabi ni Deyo written by Akira Minagawa, edited by Yataro Matsuura, and published by Dai-x Publishing.
- Book series release, minä perhonen1 textile, minä perhonen2 embroidery, and minä perhonen3 print, through Bunka Publishing Bureau.
- “AKIRA MINAGAWA 100DAYS WORKSHOP”
Watari-Um Museum, published by space shower books.
- Pieces of Aalto -A visual Round Trip-, written by Akira Minagawa,published through the Artek FIN/JPN Friendship project.
- ripples, published by Rizzoli New York.
- minä perhonen / minagawa akira TSUZUKU, written by minä perhonen and Akira Minagawa and published by Seigensha Art Publishing, Inc.
- voice of wear, published by minä perhonen.
- Akira Minagawa’s illustrations book picture of the day, published by Tsuru & Hana Co.
- Oishi Keshiki, Co-authored by Akiko Sakata and Akira Minagawa, published by SWITCH PUBLISHING.